Oscar Wilde Quotes | In fact, his most striking side is that he was in prison for being gay. Why the West who nowdays accept this heresy as a freedom put him in jail? Lets talk to Oscar Wilde but just before know him also read Oscar Wilde quotes.
Oscar Finga O’Flahertie Wills Wilde (October 16, 1854, Dublin – November 30, 1900, Paris). Irish theater writer, novelist, short storyteller and poet. With needle style, he was among the most successful and famous writers of late Victoria Britain. As a result of a lawsuit, he suffered a major decline when she was found guilty of inversion and immorality, and died in a poor hotel room in Paris in complete contrast with her environment.Ok now lets talk to Oscar Wilde.
What are Oscar Wilde quotes?
- Maybe you think you lost, maybe you survived. Remember, somebody makes here happy when he came, somebody when he left.
- The man marries because he is tired, because the woman is curious. In the end, they are both disappointed.
- People search past for a woman, for man future!
- Why do you complain about the immorality of our age? Be ethical, your reputation will rise…!
- If a woman truly loves a man, all men in the world in her eyes; it definitely loses its meaning.
- Less Intimacy is Dangerous, Very Intimacy, Very Dangerous!
- Even if you are the strongest and most durable person in the world, you will always lose against the one you love.
- If bad things are covering the whole world, they will reveal themselves again.
Oscar Wilde Quotes! What would smart people do without fools!
- The world has been established by fools, for the smart people to enjoy.
- Wherever there is authority, there is a man who resists authority.
- Knowing will be the end of everything. What is attractive is not knowing. Fog adds a wonderful beauty to everything.
Women love us for our flaws. If there is enough, they can forgive anything, even our intelligence.
A very humble genius,
- I reflected my genius on my life and my talent on my works
- Nothing is worth doing, other than what the world says cannot be done.
Keep your reproductive organ so clean that it does not lose its function when the day comes.
- The best way to do children well is to make them happy.
- No gentleman had any money.
- Nature imitates art.
- Men and women do not complement each other, they are enemies.
- Esthetics: It is the investigation of the secret of life.
Who say I have not changed have changed!
- I never change! Why is that? Didn’t life teach you anything?
- The dreamer is the person who finds his way in the moonlight. His punişment is to see dawn before anyone else.
- Art is to fight against machines and monotony.
- Long-lasting beautiful suicide is artist life. If you try to draw a little line, you will have difficulty.
- The organs that help us reproduce are so ugly that if the face beauty and love were not present, the continuation of the human generation would be in danger.
- Social democracy is the people’s being forced by the people for the people.