Jean Christophe Grange Qoutes | What did the French journalist, writer, thinker, handsome, smart, handsome and a little big headed Jean Christophe Grange say? Lets talk to Jean Christophe Grange and read Grange Quotes!
- To understand me listen to my silence more than I say. Because I am hidden when I keep quiet more than what I say.
I took off the masks of happiness that I exhibited under false smiles. No offense. It wasn’t for me to look like I wasn’t.
Grange Quotes, The balance of Life,
- If you have a balance problem in your life, look carefully around you; you probably put someone in the wrong place.
- Don’t try to make me happy, be happy with me.
Make a point after the who left you. Let the name of the future come with a capital letter.
What Jean Christophe Grange said?
Lets talk to Jean Christophe Grange;
- Do not hurt your loved ones… Because one day; You may not even find her to hurt.
- Don’t be embarrassed by your mistakes. They are the stamp you made in this world.
When you feel as worthless as the point, turn and look back; maybe you are at the end of an important sentence.
- Delaying tomorrow to be happy is like waiting for the river to stop to cross, and you know, that river never stops.
- When you heard “Trust me” in any ambient. There is only one person you need to trust. He is yourself.
- The woman loves as if she will never go; but whet the time comes and she goes as if she didn’t love yo at all.
- I think we steal from the material when we dream, because it is constantly collapsing!
- Let him get away as much as he wishes. In fact, he is always in a place where he dreams.
- Do not look after the who is leaving; Otherwise, you cannot see who is coming.
- No matter how much you change … Wherever you are happy first, you always turn your head there.
Forgetting and waiting are the actions that hurt you most; but not knowing how long these will last is the worst of the pain!
If you find someone very close to yourself, give him some time. In fact, it will definitely show you how far you are.
- After every choice you make, something falls into it. Nobody knows, nobody understands; but no matter what you do, it always remains inside you.
- You should have some peace and suffering enough to make you strong. It will seem strange to you but; You must be too stone-hearted to not be fooled by people.
In your Palm from Jean Christophe Grange,
- If the wound is in the palm of your hand, it belongs to you! You will squeeze your palm, it hurts. But nobody knows why it hurts.
- Learn to enjoy what you have. Because if you spare your time for the pain that you don’t have, you will be the only one who suffers!