Montaigne Quotes | Montaigne (born 28 February 1533 – 13 September 1592), 16th century French essayist. And so what did the master Montaigne say? Let’s read Montaigne quotes.
Montaigne Quotes ! What Montaigne said?
- In fact, people do not disappoint you. Only you, you are dreaming on the wrong people.
- People are like spikes, their heads are in the air when they are empty, they bend as they fill.
- Even if we are knowledgeable with the knowledge of others, we can only be smart with our own mind.
- Man is the same person everywhere; If there is no dignity in the creation of a person, he would still be naked if he wore the crown of the universe.
- Unless there is comfort in the soul and body, what is the comfort of the mattress?
- The taste of seeing each other every day is different, the taste of leaving and meeting is completely different.
- Success in many subjects depends on knowing how much time it will take.
- The most common signs and clues of intelligence are joy.
Does the nail remove the nail?
- I don’t like to relieve the pain with pain. If your stomach hurts, did you deprive yourself of the pleasure of eating oysters?
Live well not to much!
- The value of life is not to live long, but to live well.
Schools are repressed gencligin prisons.
- Love exists where there is shame and shyness.
- All days go to death; arrives on the last day.
- It is not enough that education does not spoil people, it should change for the better.
- The greater than animality is Thinking that the issue that created us is animality?
Ready for die!
- It is not clear where death awaits us. The best that we wait it everywhere.
- What we call love is nothing than thirsty for the taste we could not find in a desired being.
- Writing is not the cause, but the result, of unhappiness.
- Angeris not to hide, it enters into us completely.
- Day when we come in to the earth with one hand we starts to live and other hand start to die!
Justice for everybody!
- There is no moral where there is no justice.
- Un seduced woman cannot boast of virginity.
- If you can, crack my ideas first; then to me.
Sweet language is a magic key that opens every door.
One cannot find what is necessary for himself because of his desires.